A Flood warning was issued, what should I do?
If you are notified of imminent or actual flooding and it is safe to do so:
- Wait for instructions from the University Police Department.
- Secure vital equipment, records and hazardous materials.
- Shut off nonessential electrical equipment.
- Move to a safe area.
- Do not return to the building until instructed to do so by the University Police Department.
- Never drive a vehicle through a low water crossing.
- Call Facilities for assistance with flood clean-up.
- If you need emergency shelter, contact the University Police Department for information.